Sunday, November 22, 2020

A really nice Rule 5 Sunday night celebration of Lingerie...

 


And here's a little Coltrane to set the mood...


Like what you're hearing here? 
There's so much more great Jazz to 
explore with Amazon Prime Music. 

Find out for yourself - right click on the banner to make it 
open in a new tab and see for yourself:

... 

... 

... 

... 


Move over, Luiza - I think 
we have a new 'mascot'...
... 

... 

Right click on this banner and it will open in a 
new tab so you don't lose your place here:

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

These are good sweat socks - my wife buys 'em 
for me and this is a really good price for them.




Find 'em for yourself here:
... 

... 

... 

... 


... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 


A fitness tracker/smart watch for under $ 40.00? 
... 

... 

... 

... 


And then there's Betty...
... 


As you guys know by now, my wife makes her own jewelry, so buying that for her is out of the question, and anything else she wants she just buys, so trying to find something for my wife that she won't return immediately is almost impossible. I gave up on that a coupla years ago.  Do like I'm gonna do - just get her a gift card. 
Right click on the banner and find them here:

 

... 

If the gift card thing isn't 'personal enough', 
how about this? 


My wife's jewelry is now available on Etsy. It's really nice stuff and the prices include free shipping to almost anywhere! 

Pre-Christmas Sale going on right now - buy two or more items and get 20% OFF your entire order!

See some for yourself here:
... 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Was this playing on the radio when the guy set himself on fire today?

 To be honest, I'm not a big 'Boss' fan,  but I do like some of his earlier stuff...     Oh, Sandy, the aurora is risin' beh...