Monday, October 5, 2020

We're drinking with real (not your normal 'imaginary friend') girls tonight.

I was gonna say something witty here but I just ran outta wit. Let's have a beer. Or two. Or more... 

... 

... 

... 

... 


She'd be my favorite bartender fer life...
... 


Okay - so maybe there's no major boobage, 
but she's cute as fuck.
... 


She more than makes up for it...
... 


One of my all-time faves.
... 

... 

You guys know I carry an 'Old Timer' Schrade pocket knife. 

It's my personal choice - doesn't have to be yours of course. 

My buddy Jay carries this model Buck knife, and I really don't mind showing it to you here. 
It's really kinda like exactly like mine but it's different. Ya follow?



See for yourself if this isn't something you might like. 
You can buy it here directly from Buck at a huge discount:
... 

...  

... 

... 

... 


I haven't been to a Hooters in like ten years. 
Maybe it's time. Good wings, right?
... 

... 

... 


It isn't a beer but it's sure fun
 to watch a professional at play.
... 


Now THAT is my kinda gal.
... 

... 

This is one helluva tablet for under 150 bucks. 

I just got this very one for my wifeShe loves it. 
It a popular item with our readers, also - 
ya really can't knock it at this price...



CHECK IT OUT HERE:
... 

... 


Again - one of my faves. I could watch her do that all night long. Seriously. I could. All night.
... 


In one end and out the other? WTF? 
THAT is efficiency at it's best.
... 


That's marryin' material, bubba...
... 

Let's let some of the regular girls 
take us home tonight...

Side boob, right boob, mid-boobs, it's all good.

... 

... 

... 


She is just too fuckin' cute...
... 

... 

... 

If you're over 30, you should be taking a good multivitamin. 
This is the one I take religiously every day.


Find them here for yourself:
... 

... 

... 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Here's another one from deep in the Playboy archives...

...    You still have time enough to find something nice for  your wife or daughter. Or girlfriend, of course...     This is a sampling of t...