Monday, October 5, 2020

A little Rule 5 special to help you caught up on this morning's musings...

Just scroll down - it's right below this post. There'll be a lot of new stuff coming up later today.

Here's some gratuitous Rule 5 stuff
in the meantime:
... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 


... 

You guys know I carry an 'Old Timer' Schrade pocket knife. 

It's my personal choice - doesn't have to be yours of course. My buddy Jay carries this model Buck knife. It's really kinda like exactly like mine but it's different. Ya follow?



See for yourself if this isn't something you might like. 
You can buy it here directly from Buck at a huge discount:
... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

Just scroll down. You can do it...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will look for you, I will find you, and I will eat you...

A sandwich shop in Vancouver thought it would be funny.  The staff at Big Star Sandwich Co. heard Liam Neeson was filming a movie nearby — s...