Monday, October 26, 2020

Drinking on Monday like it's Friday.

 


Just go along with me. 
Trust me - I need this... 



My worst nightmare...
... 


If ya need me you know where Ill be.
... 

... 

... 

... 

... 


Just gimme a hint hon - a little sign...
... 

... 

... 

... 

Social distancing redefined for runners.

And anybody else ya wanna scare off 
or just get rid of (not to include in-laws).


Find it here:
...  


Giving new meaning to the phrase 'Pounding down a few beers'. That was Kennedy's Bar in Glentee's in Ireland.
... 


My kinda fucked up idea.
... 

... 

... 


Okay - but just the one, then I gotta go.
... 

... 

... 

I am NEVER ever gonna pay $ 40 or more 
again for jeans - not when these are available...



Cheaper even than what you can get at any WalMart or Rural King - 
and they're well made and durable. 
Did I mention they're less than $ 15.00?

... 

... 

... 


That's Ireland too...
... 

... 

... 

... 









No comments:

Post a Comment

Honor these veterans every day, not just today...

  In 2008, the Secretary of Defense was authorized by law to conduct a commemoration of the 50th anniversary of the Vietnam War. On National...