Sunday, August 2, 2020

Your Sunday funnies

As the world gets crazier and crazier, I just keep my head in the sand and my finger on the trigger... 


... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

If you have the time, enjoy...

... 

... 

... 

This may be the ultimate 
'bathroom book'


Get it for yourself here:
... 

... 

... 

... 

... 


... 

... 

... 

This is a serious carry case for serious shooters. 
 Sooner or later ya gotta get back to the range, so be ready.


Take a look - click on this:
... 


... 

... 

... 


... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 


People who shouldn't have their fingers on the trigger?
... 


Even then I knew...
... 

It really is the truth - now more than ever you should be taking a multi-vitamin. Centrum is a perfect example of a good one for you.



Buy them here on Amazon much cheaper than you'll find them at Walgreens or CVS. 
... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

The pizza here in Florida is terrible. 
(I'm from NJ originally so that's my perspective anyway). 

So I make my own with dough that I buy at Publix markets. It's actually as good as any I ever got back home, so I wonder why the pies in the pizzerias around here is so fuckin' lame.

Anyway, you can make a good pie at home too. 
The first and most important trick is to have a really good pizza stone to bake the pie on. Then put your oven on as hot as you possibly can (not broil, dummy). Then - NEVER EVER clean the stone with water or anything else. That's the trick to seasoning the stone. Leave the shmutz on the stone - trust me.

Here's the stone I have :


You can get one for yourself here:
... 

... 

... 

... 

... 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Mid-day car-lovers insignifica...