Sunday, August 23, 2020

Sunday? Already? Okay - Rule 5 cocktails coming up.

I'm gonna need to sleep in late tomorrow with what I have planned for tonight... 

Where's that damn aspirin?
... 

A little bit of a re-post.

... 

... 
... 


... 

... 

Right click on this and grab this great offer:

... 


As patriotic as beer pong...
... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

This is a serious carry case 
for serious shooters!


Take a look:
... 

... 


Because we ARE patriotic.
... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

Now - more then ever - you should be taking a multi-vitamin.
The one I take is a perfect example.



Buy them here much cheaper than at CVS
CLICK ON THE LINK: 
... 

... 

... 

Projects around the house maybe?
 
Might be nice to have some serious toolage to work with - maybe you should make them a little 'gift' to yourself.



They charge super fast and hold a charge longer than any other drill I've ever owned.
Get them here at a phenomenal price:

... 

We are after all patriotic, right?

... 

... 

... 


If that don't prove it nothing will
... 

... 

The coolest Happy Hour sign I know of 
is hanging in my lanai...


You can get one for yourself right here - click on this:
... 

... 

... 

And I'll leave ya with this:

... 

... 

... 

... 

The single best knife sharpener 
you'll ever use. Period.



You can get it in a 2-pack for more savings 
and give one to a friend. 

Click on this link:
... 

... 

 ... 

... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Well, at least she got straight to the point...

...     Any of the jewelry pieces my wife creates make great gifts. Click the picture to see what she has available today.   ...