Thursday, August 20, 2020

Hey Poppin Fresh...I’m in no fucking mood today...


"I’m next! Now get a fucking pastry box!”



One of the greatest lines ever written for a TV show...

I wish all of life's little problems 
could be resolved this easily.
... 


... 

The Sopranos - The Very Best  Moments



I may be slightly prejudiced (because I'm Italian American and I grew up in the same exact places in New Jersey that this show took place in) but, that being said, I think this was the greatest TV show ever created. Don't agree with me? Tough fuckin' shit you stugotz fuck you..
... 



I don't think I could add anything to this headline.
The sentiment is just so perfect...

... 


... 



Grace at Woodstock.
... 

Kamala Harris says ‘road ahead will not be easy’ in DNC acceptance speech


During her acceptance speech last night, Kamala explained what it was that attracted her to Willie Brown so many years ago.
... 



Welcome to North Central Florida...
... 

This is a serious carry case for serious shooters. 
 A great home storage and travel case.


Take a look - click on this:
... 



I hope this motherfucker dies in jail. Juss' sayin'
... 



And you think you want MORE government controlling everything?
... 


... 


... 

Know who this little weenie is? No?
Me neither.



But he's suffering the wrath of another
 out-of-control madman Mayor...

Bryce Hall is supposedly one of TikTok’s brightest stars. The mayor of Los Angeles has shut the power to Hall’s Hollywood Hills rental home after officials said the TikTok influencer repeatedly held massive parties in violation of the city’s coronavirus regulations, the New York Times first reported.

“Despite several warnings, this house has turned into a nightclub in the hills, hosting large gatherings in flagrant violation of our public health orders,” LA Mayor Eric Garcetti said in a statement Wednesday.

“The City has now disconnected utilities at this home to stop these parties that endanger our community.” Garcetti earlier this month warned that both power and water could be shut to homes after several raging soirees went viral online.
... 

Seriously - what the fuck happened to her?



She looked last night like she's aged 30 years. Didn't it look almost like she was propped up in that chair and somebody had their hand in her back and was moving her face and mouth for her? 

“For four years, people have said to me, ‘I didn’t realize how dangerous he - Trump -  was.’ ‘I wish I could go back and do it over.’ Or worse, ‘I should have voted,’ ” Clinton said. “Well, this can’t be another ‘woulda coulda shoulda’ election.”
Let it go bitch, please. Jeezzzzz.
... 

... 

... 

A NJ lesbianish woman was sentenced Wednesday to 15 years in state prison Wednesday for fatally shooting her wife at their Mount Holly home in 2017 following an argument between the couple. Jurors found her not guilty of a gun charge.


I'm sorry, can you repeat that for me?
... 

... 

There's a nation-wide coin shortage. 
Seriously.
There really is. Really. I wouldn't kid you.



Bust open that coin jar you have and 
cash 'em in. This'll make it easy for you. 
Get yours here:
... 



... 



How bad is the day gonna be 
when the nuns start banging Jaegers?
... 


Just another day in the Orange Blossom Country Club pool.
... 



This is gonna be a very important test case for this 
mail-in voting shit. Keep an eye on it.
... 

... 

... 


My first question was That's a 'she'?
Second question was 'Who the fuck is she'?
Third was And the hair? Really?
... 

... 


This is a church in the center square of the town I visited a  few years ago. 
The 'Duomo di Orvieto' is a magnificent cathedral in Orvieto. Google it.
... 


Boeing B-17 Flying Fortress over the Golden Gate Bridge. 
What a spectacular shot...
... 

... 

If you're over 30, you should be taking a good multivitamin. 
This is the one I take religiously every day.


Find them here for yourself:
...  


Something is upside down. 
This is in Milwaukee - 4 years ago.
... 


Meanwhile back on Mt. Prospect Ave. - 
the old neighborhood ain't what it ustabee...
... 

I'll leave ya with this:


... 


The digital media crew that put the DNC Convention broadcasts together. They're thinking Emmy's next year.
... 


... 


Sophie Loren at 16 years old. In 1950(?) did she participate in the Miss Italy contest?
... 

Want to find something nice 
for your wife or girlfriend? 

Even better - let them get something nice for themselves...


My wife's jewelry is now available on Etsy. It's really nice stuff and the prices include free shipping to almost anywhere! 

See some for yourself here:


I'm outta here - have a great day...
... 


Honest to god I fuckin' hate selfies.
... 

... 

... 

... 

Have an SUV or pickup truck? 
This'll work for ya...


for Tactical Weapons (48"-54" width) 
...  

... 

... 

2 comments:

  1. When I see these old churches/cathedrals I always wonder how many people gave their lives building these things. I bet it was tons of them. Do you think these churches at least had a stained glass window dedicated in their honor? Nah, I highly doubt, those were saved for the high spending sheep of the parishes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya hadda give money to get a window - even in our day Tony... Spoken like a good failed catholic boy...

    ReplyDelete

Think black voters don't like DJT? Think again - even CNN admits it...

  Former President Donald Trump is surging with a voter bloc Americans might not expect - black voters are flocking to Trump in huge numbers...