Thursday, August 20, 2020

Drunken sailors got nothing on me...

I behave like a drunken sailor every time I hit 
the bottom of the seventh beer...  

Well, sometimes, but not often.


... 


Gator Joe's is getting too crowded - nobody goes there any more.
... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 


Because I'm patriotic, that's why.
... 

A 32 Gig tablet for under 100 bucks?
That's an incredible deal, brutha...



You'll find the details here:


... 

... 


All the German girls can't possibly be this good looking.
... 

... 


They're both marryin' material...
... 

... 

... 

... 

Right click on the banner for more info:

... 

... 

... 


Check out the moves on the fat dude on the left.
... 

I'm an Army Vet and I'm not embarrassed
 to say that I have NEVER voted.

Just never did  - no explanation offered or required.



You know I fuckin' HATE politics, but things are just 
too nuts for me anymore. I finally registered.

Get a couple for yourself here - I have two of 'em:
...   


That may be dangerous marryin' material,
but I'd take my chances on it...
... 

... 

... 

... 


Interesting name for a pub I guess...
... 

... 

... 

... 

... 



I mean shit - it ain't even a question...
... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

How cool is this thing?


... 


... 

And I leave you with perfection:

... 

... 

... 

... 



No comments:

Post a Comment