Friday, July 10, 2020

Midday Doobies anyone?

A little taste of the Doobs never hurt anyone...



Their Doobie Brothers 1982 " Farewell Tour"

Thankfully for us it wasn't.
... 

Like what you're hearing here? There's so much more great Rock & Roll to explore with Amazon Prime Music . 

Right click on the banner to make it 
open in a new tab and see for yourself:

... 


... 



 Okay - count me in. I can rank  Katie Perry's 
rack with the best of 'em...
... 

I realize many of you are still looking to buy good, reasonably priced protective masks. 

As more and more states are rebersing themselves and shutting down again they're mandating the wearing of masks in public. I agree - this whole COVID nightmare sucks big time.

A lot of stores and public places won't even let you in without a mask (I know - I went through this bullshit at my bank yesterday), so if ya gotta have one it might as well be a good one like these.



For men and women. Take a look for yourself:
... 
... 

It's a mini-Calvinfest...

These really were brilliant.


... 

... 

... 

... 

... 



... 

Right click on the banner to open it in a new tab or window:

...  

No comments:

Post a Comment

My favorite place...