Tuesday, June 2, 2020

If I was you I'd drink heavily.

Or is it the other way around?


Who cares which is which. Let's go... 

... 

... 


That bar - anyone recognize it?
... 

... 

... 

... 

Havin' a little trouble gettin' up in the morning? 
Maybe ya need a good swift kick.
 This oughta do it for ya...



It's just damn good coffee.
You can get some for yourself here:
... 

... 

... 


Soggy Dollar Bar on Jost van Dyke in the British Virgin Islands. One of the top five coolest fuckin' bars you've never heard of. Check out their website here:
... 

... 


Roddy's is a cool little real Irish pub in Glenties, 
Co. Donegal, Ireland, Been there, done that...
... 

...  

... 


I am a patriot. This proves it.
... 

... 

... 

Might as well put yer free time to good use - like getting some shit done around the house. 

Here's a great package to help ya git'er done...



You'll find it here at a price way below what they get at Home Depot:
... 

... 


I saw my father give my mother 
that look a coupla times.
... 


I know it's a repost. Shut up - I like it...
... 

... 


That's a patriotic thing to do, isn't it?
... 

... 


Signing off with a glimpse of perfection.
... 

... 

This is my pocket knife. Do you carry one? 
If ya don't ya should. Juss sayin'




The knife is available here for only $ 16.28. 
Where the hell ya gonna find a deal this good?  
See it for yourself here:
... 


... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The leader of the free world is a truck drivin' labor negotiating flub machine...

    When the 'most powerful man in the world' consistently blurs the lines between fantasy and reality, we are fuckin' doomed. T...