Friday, May 1, 2020

There are girls in bikinis having cocktails

And I'm stuck at home? 

WTF man... 
... 


Like dyin' and goin' to heaven.
... 

This girl could teach us ALL a little bit about 
drinkin' Heineken, dontcha think?

... 


It's May 1st - May Day on China. 
Let's drink to those virus-spreading demons...
... 

... 

And besides - ya gotta do what the kid says.

... 

... 

... 

... 

Sooner or later we gotta get baseball back. 
In the meantime, if ya need me, look for this hat - I'll be under it.


It's still hunting season, too.
Get one for yourself here:

... 

... 


I still gotta find out where this bar is!
... 

... 

... 

...   

... 

... 

This is a serious carry case for serious shooters.  

Sooner or later we're gonna be able to get back to the range, so be ready, Bud.


Take a look - click on this:


... 


Because I'm patriotic, that's why.
... 

... 

... 


Yeah - I like this one..
... 


And this one...
... 


And this one...
... 


And DEFINITELY this one...
... 

Before we go answer this: 
Do you keep a First Aid kit in your vehicle?

You should. And this one's perfect.




Find it here - click on this:

... 

... 





2 comments:

  1. Did a google search on some of the photos, "hot chicks with beer" was my favorite google reply!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well then I'm a friggin' genius, ain't I? Thanks Bud...........

    ReplyDelete

What a ride...