Saturday, May 9, 2020

Saturday Night confusion easily solved...

I forgot - what was the question... 


... 

Oh, yeah - what should I drink tonight?

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

Do you snore?  

My wife says I do, but I'm always asleep, 
so what the fuck do I know, right? 



Anyway, she bought me these pills and sure as shit they work! 
No more elbows in the kidneys at 1:30 in the morning. 
They really DO stop me from what she claims to be snoring.


I take one just before I go to bed - 
you should try them for yourself.  

Get them here:
... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

Can't go out to a restaurant? Fuck 'em. 

Have a Pirate Barbecue!


Pretty cool, huh? 
All ya need for a real Pirate pig-out. 

Find them here:

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 


If that ain't pure perfection, nothing is.
... 

I keep two of these in my truck. 
One for electrical tools and one for plumbing. 
GREAT little bag at a great price - 
UNDER $ 13.00 each!


Get a couple for yourself here:

... 







No comments:

Post a Comment