Sunday, May 10, 2020

Your Sunday Funnies plus some...

Gonna be a beautiful day here in Florida. 

Sorry 'bout dat... 

... 


This one that I commented about being cute?


Her name is Sabrina Lynn. You're welcome.
... 


I'm originally from Newark, NJ. 

Born and raised guinea tuff. Anyway, back in Newark we always greeted each other the same way. 

We juss say "How ya doin'". 

It's isn't a question. Never was. Never meant to be. We really didn't give a fuck how you were. It's just a thing, ya know what I'm sayin' here?
... 

Boy ain't that the friggin' truth...
... 

... 

Here's the thing. 
I do ALL of the cooking in our house. 
Been doin' it for 38 years and that ain't gonna 
change any time soon. I got my reasons.

Anyways, it's Sunday. I made sauce last week so this afternoon it's gonna be chicken cutlets (sometimes I do pork or veal but veal cutlets are kinda hard to find in NC Florida for some reason).



The secret to great cutlets is good plump chicken breasts. Believe it or not I found the ones I like best (boneless skinless) at ALDI. for $ 1.89 a pound. That's a helluva price, too.



Pound 'em out to however thick you like 'em, dredge in seasoned flour, dip in egg wash and coat with good Italian Style bread crumps. Never, ever bake them - ever. Fry 'em in a blended olive/canola oil blend over medium/high heat until golden and place on a rack over paper towels to dry and drain. Do whatever the fuck ya want with 'em after that.


... 


The Biden election committee meeting monthly photo session.
... 

... 


Even as a kid I had the moves, pal...
... 

... 

... 



Yes. They would mail you a baby monkey. 
You can look it up.
... 


... 


... 

... 

... 

... 

...  
... 


The little one in the back woulda been mine.
... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 
... 

... 

While we're at it, let's go with some more...

... 


Yup. That's Luiza. She's a BIG girl.
... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 


And we end with near perfection...
Have a great day!
... 

... 


1 comment:

Obviously, it takes two...