Saturday, May 2, 2020

Saturday afternoon - I mean NIGHT- cocktails

Okay, so maybe I got a little early start today but fuck it - tomorrow's Sunday, right... 



My wife really likes day drinking.
 And she loves her new pony, too.
... 

... 


She likes her new cat too, but I think the cat's been hanging around with her a little too much.
... 


A great little pub I've been to many times in Glenties, Co. Donegal, Ireland.
... 

... 


Because I'm patriotic, that's why.
... 


Another party we weren't invited to. Damn.
... 


My kinda gal back in the day...
... 

... 

Try this with your friends, your wife's friends 
and yours or her girlfriends.


Actually looks like it'd be a lotta fun -
Just click on this link to check it out:


... 

... 


Like dyin' and goin' to heaven, right?
... 


Ditto that sentiment.
... 

... 


Another great little pub I've been to many times in Glenties
... 

... 

... 


I could watch her do that all day...
... 


And this one goes without saying.
... 

The coolest Happy Hour sign I know of 
is hanging in my lanai...


You can get one for yourself right here - click on this:
... 

... 

... 


Because I'm patriotic, that's why.
... 


Wow. That is a great look.
... 

... 

The crime of the century is still unsolved...


Lady Lake (Florida - where I live) police were called to investigate the theft of a case of Corona beer from a distribution truck. The driver of a Florida Distributing Truck was unloading merchandise at about 7 a.m. Wednesday morning at the Mobil gas station on U.S. Hwy. 27/441 when a man grabbed a 24-pack of Corona beer from a pallet, according to an incident from the Lady Lake Police Department.

The driver fell on the wet grass when he tried to chase the man with the stolen beer. The man ran in the direction of the nearby Cove Apartments. An image of the beer thief was captured on surveillance. He is described as a white male who was wearing orange shorts and no shirt.
... 


Why that's Stormy Daniels. 
I didn't know she had two talents.
... 

... 


And THAT is perfection. Pure and simple.
... 

Ya know, there's still a lot of stupid 
left to come in the next coupla months. 

There's gonna be a buncha places you won't 
be able to go to without wearing a mask. 

Be prepared, but seriously - don't break the bank doing it. 

You can get these masks super fast and for less than a 80 cents apiece. They're in stock and ready to ship.


You'll find them here - take a look:

... 


Yup. Patriotic. That's me all over.
... 

... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mid-day cartoon insignifica...