Monday, May 18, 2020

Drinking and tipping heavily - in that order.

 Right click and save this picture and then share on 
your social media (Facebook, Instagram whatever). 

Let's start a movement.
... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 


This is a great bag to have. I keep two in my truck - 
one with plumbing tools and one with electrical stuff.


Get a couple for yourself - they're incredibly inexpensive 
and well worth it at only $ 12.46 each. 
No kidding - that's all.

Find yours by clicking on this link:
... 


Two-fisted drinkin' babes - gotta luv 'em.
... 

... 


If I could find one of those machines 
I'd install it in my lanai!
... 

... 

... 

This is friggin' hilarious.


I think ya gotta have one if not for 
just the first time you go out to a bar! 

You can get one for yourself here:
... 

... 

... 


Not a big fan of Pink, but I do like the attitude.
... 


Because I'm patriotic, that's why.
... 


The nose ring's a bit of a turnoff, 
but the smile is insane.
... 

... 

Depending on where you live, these might be 
necessary for the next coupla months. 
 There's gonna be a whole lotta places you won't be able to go to for a long fuckin' time  without wearing a mask. You can get these masks super fast - they're in stock and ready to ship. Best part? They're washable.




If ya don't use 'em all they're still great 
for around the shop or the job site - and they're washable.


... 


A comedy genius.
... 
... 
... 

Because we're all patriotic. 
And we all like girls in bikinis drinking beer.
Got it yet?

... 

No comments:

Post a Comment