Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Sometimes drinking isn't enough - Rule 5 time

God only knows where we'll be in 30 days. 
Thank him (or her if your prefer) for beautiful women at least... 


Because I'm patriotic, that's why.
... 


I wonder if they deliver.
... 

... 

... 


I'd throw a party just to invite her...
... 

... 

My favorite - it's hanging in my lanai 
as we speak.


GET ONE FOR YOURSELF HERE:

... 

... 

... 

Next person to sign up as a follower of this blog will be the 100th.  

I'll draw one name at random and publish the winner's name. That winner will have seven days to get in touch with me to collect their $ 100.00.  

Good luck everyone and THANK YOU!
... 

... 

... 


Did we find out about the delivery thing?
... 

... 

... 

Do you - or someone laying next 
to you in bed maybe - snore? 

My wife says I snore. I don't believe her, but for some unknown reason she keeps jabbing me in the ribs in the middle of the night to wake me up and tell me to "roll over or else go in the fuckin' guest bedroom" Sweet gal she.

Anyway, she got some of these at Walgreens a while back and I started takin' em and damned if she isn't whackin' me in the side anymore at night.

Seriously - I don't know how they work, but they do. And I can actually sleep through the night these days. In my own bed. Go figure.



Try it for yourself - ya really have very little to lose, and ya might actually sleep better. Like I said - go figure, right?

Click on the description here:

... 


Hard to drink thru that, huh babe...
... 

... 

... 

... 

Listen - this stay at home shit is getting serious - and tedious. Fuck the stores and the masks and the masked idiots and the face screens and handling cash and all the other bullshit involved.

Have your household items and groceries delivered to your front door, free of charge. That's what I've started doing - maybe you should, too...

Right click on this banner to open in a new tab and find out how much amazing stuff you can order online:


You won't regret it, and it's ridiculously convenient.
... 

... 

All our favorite girls showed up for tonight's posting. Thanks girls...

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 


Because I'm patriotic - that's why.
... 


If yer gonna be stuck inside for what will seem like forfrigginever,

Maybe you should think about the whole risk vs. reward thing and reward yourself with a seriously kick-ass new sound system like this one.


GET THE INFO ON THIS SYSTEM HERE:


... 










1 comment:

  1. Modelo Especial is a lot better than Corona, and Modelo comes in dark and amber varieties, too.

    ReplyDelete

Our friends at Twisted Hillbilly know a beautiful gal when they see one - no matter where she's from...

I believe her name is Diletta Leotta. She's a country gal,  but not from this country. She's from Italy...