Sunday, April 12, 2020

Quarantine Rule 5

Might as well do this -
I know yer drinkin' anyway... 


There's you daily Corona post.
... 


I don't care if it's a repost - I like it.
... 


Because I'm patriotic, that's why.
... 

... 

... 


... 

... 

A 32 Gig tablet for under 150 bucks?
That's a helluva deal, brutha...



You'll find the details here:

... 


I had a girlfriend like that once.
... 

... 

... 


Well - we can't forget Grandma...
... 


Because I'm patriotic, that's why.
... 


That there's marryin' material. bubba.
... 

... 

... 

Just because the barber shops and salons are closed doesn't mean you can't do something for yourself, and besides...


You should have one of these for yourself anyway. 

GET IT RIGHT HERE - CLICK ON THIS:

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's a cat nap?