Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Beer found to be cure for COVID-19

Okay, maybe not, but a guy can dream, 
can't he... 


Thank god I live in Florida.
The bars will be opening very soon.
... 

All I need is a sign.

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

This is my pocket knife. Do you carry one? 
If ya don't ya should. Juss sayin'




The knife is available here for only $ 16.28. 
Where the hell ya gonna find a deal this good?  

See for yourself:

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 


Happy girls make the world go 'round...
... 


And girls that drink Jaeger, well...
... 

... 

... 


I still wanna know where that bar is.
... 

... 

... 

... 


Thanks, bro...
... 

It's bikini time. Stand up and cheer.

... 

... 

... 

Do you keep a First Aid kit in your vehicle? 

I have since I was about 20, and I'll betcha I've had occasion to use it probably 20 times since then - once for a really bad car/truck accident on the GS Parkway.



This is a pretty good one and it'll fit under your front seat 
if ya don't wanna keep it in the trunk. 

Take a look - click here:


... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 





No comments:

Post a Comment

What's this Dame's Name?

She's easy to cheat on...