Sunday, March 22, 2020

Your Sunday Funnies...

Geez - if you don't need a little chuckle after a week like that, you're in a lotta trouble... 

... 

...  

... 

... 


I think this guy was one of the best cartoonists to come along in the last 40 or 50 years. He had a couple of his works in every Playboy Magazine though out the 70's and 80's. 

Here's a collection of his best stuff:


You can find it here:

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

Do you snore - or worse - 
does someone next to you in bed snore? 

I've been told I sound like an out of breath race horse on a fast-moving freight train when I'm sleeping. Just don't know - never wakes me up, but ever-so light sleeping, my wife wakes up if a fly farts in the other room.

Anyway, I broke down and started taking one of these every night before I go to bed. Damned if they don't work - old eagle ears tells me I'm not snoring any more. Remember, what the  old Chinese guy supposedly said: 'Happy wife - happy life'. 

You bet yer ass. She ain't breakin' balls about this any more, and I ain't gettin' that oh-so-delightful elbow in the fuckin' ribs at 3 in the morning anymore.



It really does work. I would NOT bullshit you on this. 
Read a little more about it and see for yourself:

... 

... 

... 

... 


... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

...  

... 

...  

... 

And then there's this. 

In my opinion, that smartest cartoon ever created:

... 

... 

Listen - it's time. Mail order IS the best way to go, PERIOD. 

 Fuck the stores and the crowds and the hoarding and the bullshit.  

Get what you want delivered for free and don't waste your time and energy on overcrowded, under-stocked stores.

SIGN UP FOR PRIME NOW AND TRY IT FREE 
FOR THE FIRST 30 DAYS.

Don't like it? Fine.
Don't use it enough? Fine too.
If for any reason, you change your mind, it won't cost ya a friggin' dime

CLICK THE BANNER AND SIGN UP -
GIVE IT AS A GIFT OR KEEP IT FOR YOURSELF. 

YOU HAVE ZERO TO LOSE:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Our friends at Twisted Hillbilly keep sending these young lovelies our way...

...    Someone you know has a birthday or anniversary coming up. Buy here this - she'll love ya more for it...        Click on the pictu...