Sunday, March 22, 2020

A reason to celebrate - FINALLY!

At this incredibly advanced age it's no surprise really, but hey - ya never know, right?

Ya keep trying and trying, and - I know it's impossible to believe - but...
WE'RE GONNA HAVE A BABY!

It's due in about six weeks.


I'VE HAD THIS FRIGGIN' THING 
FOR THREE YEARS... 



Fuck. Now I gotta get a dog...
... 

... 


More so on Sundays, pal...
... 


Yeah - it's closed now.
... 

My wife is forever buying clothes for me that I never wear and she ends up bringing them back.  

This little comedy has been going on for the better part of 35+ years - she is, if nothing else - persistent.

She bought me these last Christmas, and they've been in my closet since then. I finally tried them on last night and Holy Fuck are they comfortable!

Only took her 35 years to buy me something that I actually WILL wear. That's the only reason I hadda tell ya this story, but seriously - she hit a home run on this one. You should check them out for yourselves.

Go figure. She finally did it - and
I only heard ONE 'toldjaso'.



Here's where they are on Amazon:

... 

... 


Yeah - it's closed now, too.
... 

... 

... 


Yeah - it's closed now, too.
... 

... 


Yeah - it's closed now, too.
... 

If yer heading for the range or just need good storage for your handguns, this little beauty'll do ya solid.




... 

... 


12 more people sign up as followers and somebody's gonna get a c-note in the mail.  

It's gonna happen soon, so get on board!
... 


Yeah - it's closed now, too. Fuck.
... 

... 

... 


Yeah - it's closed now, too. Jeez.
... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 


I'd sell my soul. And yours...
... 


1 comment:

Yes, we'll have no bananas...

    The request list was obtained by Fox News’ Bill Melugin, and includes a variety of other supplies, including objects for use in clashes ...