Saturday, March 21, 2020

Rule 5 Saturday Cocktails

We need more than just one or two - we need a boatload of drinks.
With the girls, of course...

... 

... 


Because I'm patriotic, that's why.
... 

... 

This is the pocket knife that 
I've been carrying now for 55 years. 

Not the actual one of course, but this exact model. My Dad gave it to me when I became a Boy Scout at 12 years old. I'm now on only my third one. Same make and model - nothing changes. It's the best pocket knife you can buy for the money, and guess what - break a blade or something else goes wrong? They'll replace it for free.  

It has a lifetime warranty.



CLICK ON THE DESCRIPTION:

... 

... 


Maybe it was that last beer, huh babe?
... 

... 

... 

... 

... 


Wonder what the conversation is about...
... 

... 

...  


Because I'm patriotic, that's why.
...  

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 


I am making her a permanent fixture on these posts.
... 

Fuck leavin' the house - hell some of ya can't even if you wanna. 
Order whatever you want from Amazon and they'll deliver for free - like free no cost free and free no contaminant shit free.

Click on the banner to start:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Florida Man - and Florida Woman - tried to strike it rich. Oops...

  The New York Post and many other news sources reported this story this week about these two idiots that obviously forgot that every singl...