Friday, March 20, 2020

Why not just punch me?

The rat bastards closed Gator Joe's.
Just shoot me. The fuckers... 

... 


This may have to be my new mantra - 
for the time being at least.
... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

I have gout. I drink beer every night and eat steak at least once a week.
 That's why I take two of these every single day. Haven't had a flair-up in three years. The shit works.

Here's an article explaining how and why it does work as good as it does:



HERE'S WHERE YOU CAN BUY IT FOR YOURSELF:

... 

... 

... 

... 


Now THAT is a knife...


... 

... 

... 


... 


How tall do you think she is?
... 

 ... 

... 

... 

Fuck leavin' the house - hell some of ya can't even if you wanna. 
Order whatever you want from Amazon and they'll deliver for free - like free no cost and free no contaminant shit.

Click on the banner to start:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Here's some Saturday day-drinking happy hour goodness from the Playboy archives...

  Love you wife, your mother or your daughter?  Buy her these for Mother's Day. It's barely two weeks from now...        Click on th...