Thursday, March 26, 2020

In case of fire, break bottle.

But wait until it's empty chucklehead.

Let's have a drink (or two)... 

... 


We start 'em young in Jersey...
... 


The three (or four) best things on earth.
... 

... 

... 

... 

I like web belts - even with 'dress-up' clothes. I've told ya this before and I put it back up because of only one reason: 

Makes my wife frikkin' crazy, but I don't care - 
they're what I like.


Wanna get some for yourself?
Get 'em here: 


... 

... 

... 


Five more followers and I'm mailin' cash...
... 

... 


Because I'm patriotic, that's why...
... 


Marry that girl bubba...
... 

A tablet this good for only $ 99.00?

Seriously - take a peak:

... 

... 


Do I hear a motorboat in the background?
... 


Here - lemme clean that up for ya...
... 

... 

... 

So ya can't go out to a bar but ya like craft beer right? 
Fuck 'em - make your own!


Like da mon say - it easy me son:

... 


Okay - that's not marryin' material. Yikes.
... 


They are definitely married. Or siblings...
... 

... 


Does anyone not agree with me 
on this girl being perfect?
... 


Corona me home, babe...
... 

The stay at home orders, shelter-in-place/
lock yourself in a closet shit is getting 
crazier and crazier every day.  

Now more then ever shopping online and getting home delivery makes sense. 

Order your stuff online and let them bring it all to you!

Here's the Amazon link:


...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Here's another gift of a sexy HillBetty from our friends at Twisted Hillbilly...

  I believe her name is Taryn Walker...