Thursday, February 27, 2020

Bad news Rule 5

If I gotta get bad news, I want one of these ladies to deliver it to me... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

Some dooshbag stole mine outta my truck last week in the parking lot at a big box home store that will remain nameless (Home Depot). 
Hadda get a replacement because I live and die by this little beast. Came with a new battery and an extra charger at a great price so It didn't hurt that much.

Take a look - click on the pic or description:


... 

... 

... 

Another new one from Schrade. 
This would be a great fishing knife!

Click on the picture:



... 

... 

... 

... 


The nose ring? Nahhh - not my style.. 
But I COULD drink enough to get there...
... 

... 

... 


Who says a dog is man's best friend, huh?
... 

And you also have this option for prices:

1 comment:

Here's another gift of a sexy HillBetty from our friends at Twisted Hillbilly...

  I believe her name is Taryn Walker...