Thursday, February 27, 2020

Drinking to Forget - my money...

Thank god I have a fridge fulla beer in the garage. 

Whew - what a beating this week, huh... 


... 

... 


Yeah - didn't see that coming at all...
... 

... 

No parking issues. 
No fat, stupid people at WalMart. 
No old ladies fumbling for exact change. No coupons needed. 
They deliver to your front door FOR FREE.

 What more can ya ask for? Take a look - right click the banner and open in a new tab:


... 

... 

... 

... 

... 


... 


Holy snarkeeeezzzzzz. My God. Wow. Jeez.
... 

One of the better Multis you can take - especially now a days with all this Corona crap going about.

Take a look at least:


... 


Every time she hands me a beer she does that.
... 

... 


And she drinks Heineken. I call that marryin' material.
... 


And we're getting closer by the day. Why not join in?
... 


Basil Fawlty. One of the greatest.
... 


That would NOT distract me... 
(Okay, maybe a little.)
... 


That, my friends, has pegged the perfection meter.
... 


2 comments:

I owe you a Twisted Hillbilly Hillbetty from yesterday...

Almost looks like Beth Dutton a little, doesn't she?...