Wednesday, February 5, 2020

Acquittal Day Rule 5+

You can celebrate the Impeachment bullshit being over if you want to, I just don't care enough. 

That being said (a phrase that I abhor) let us celebrate the human form for a while tonight, okay... 


I think she's thinking about that headboard I introduced her to last night.
... 

... 



God - the look on her face - she looks like she's pinchin' a loaf. Jeez...
... 


I would hang up my tool belt and take a day job in an office if I knew my desk was gonna be anywhere near hers.
... 

... 

Ya know, it really wouldn't be such a bad idea to have one of these stashed under your front seat or spare tire. 

This is a pretty complete, good set at a really good price:


... 

... 

... 




... 

... 


... 

... 



... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

Okay, we're done here - have a great night Mr. President!

... 

... 

Remember dude - 
It'll Be Valentine's Day in a week. 


Pull the trigger - get her a gift card so she can pick out her own shit. 

You can get one here:

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

And then ya got this smug little bitch...

  This little primaDonna is getting her comeuppances in spades.  It's frightening to think this arrogant little piece of shit has a voic...