Sunday, January 5, 2020

Things that jiggle on Sunday Night?

Of course they do - what does the day of the week have to do with it? Or them... 

... 

... 


I'll have to say it - the tats are NOT a turn-on for me.
... 


THAT however - holy snarkees...
... 

... 


... 


Now that's a plumber's helper if ever there was one...
... 


and that outfit would look great on the back of my couch.
... 


That's GOTTA hurt at some point, dontcha think?
... 


Out of all of them I think this one does me the most damage...
... 

Valentine's Day's coming up...

... 

... 
... 


... 


5 comments:

  1. Like the 'Daddy' one, she's got a cute face as well as nice ta tas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I'll have to say it - the tats are NOT a turn-on for me."

    I am not sure I understand that statement. I like your blog. The tats are nice addition.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not a fan of chicks with tattoos...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am not at tattoo fan either. I thought you were referring to breasts! LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Give it a shot...