Sunday, January 5, 2020

The weekend isn't over till I say so.


... 

... 


This was a great bar back in the 80's and 90's. Pour your own because the owner was such a dick and wouldn't do it for you...
... 


Another great bar on Jost Van Dyke in the British Virgin Islands with great conch fritters.

 This is their website - check it out:

... 

... 

You can make your own Conch Fritters:



And here's a recipe for you:

... 


I definitely would.
... 


Another great bar - this one's in Dublin.
... 


This one's in Key Largo. Killer conch fritters here too.
... 

... 

... 

Just so ya know, my faithful followers, I can't include you in the drawing for the Hundred smackers if you're anonymous.

... 



3 comments:

  1. No, sorry, you didn't beat me to it today. I've been at it since 3 o'clock.
    Grandkid's birthday party is over, the x-wife isn't speaking to me, again, and I thought... what the hell......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well played my friend - depends on your time zone, though...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, to be honest, I don't have that many clocks around here. When I retired I got one with a hand that points to the day of the week..... Sometimes it comes in handy so I know whether to walk the dog down to get the mail... or not.

    ReplyDelete

Is this who a full half of America really wants?

  It takes an idiot to raise a Village... ...    ...    ...    ...    ...    There are very few things I miss from living back  in New Jerse...