Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Start it off a laugh and some Rule 5 bizness

Let's start the New Year off with a few laughs and some babes... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

Think about it:


... 


... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

My trusty little bench saw that I've had for about 25 years finally shit the bed yesterday on a job. 

This is the one I'm gonna buy today:




... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 


... 

... 

... 

... 

I'm learning how to do this (edit movie clips so I don't get in trouble with google)...


... 

Do me a favor - if you're gonna buy something - anything - on Amazon, please remember to try to use one of the links you see here on my blog. 

It doesn't matter if you buy the listed item or not - if you go through the link on my blog to Amazon I get credited for the 'click' and that's how I get paid


No comments:

Post a Comment

Who's this? She should be easy...