Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Drinks and babes. A great combo

And I'm buying - start the year 
off right... 


I may be buying but not for that guy! That's Andre the Giant holding a standard size beer can.
... 

... 

... 

This is cool:



... 

... 


Dude is a serious trained professional
... 

... 

... 

Some of these prices are pretty impressive - seriously:


...

... 

... 



Do me a favor - if you're gonna buy something - anything - on Amazon, please remember to try to use one of the links you see here on my blog. 

It doesn't matter if you buy the listed item or not - if you go through the link on my blog to Amazon I get credited for the 'click' and that's how I get paid


You're welcome...

... 


No comments:

Post a Comment

It comes as no surprise, of course. It's outsiders and idiots...

    Of course they're outsiders - the students are too friggin' stupid to come up with this shit on their own. NPR reported yesterd...