Friday, December 27, 2019

Rule 5 Friday

I owe ya this one... 

I've been a bit remiss. 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 


... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

...

Follow this blog and you may find yourself $ 100 bucks richer!

When we get to 100 identified followers (ones who aren't anonymous) I'll pick a name at random and send that loyal reader 100 samolians cash money.


... 

Do me a favor - if you're gonna buy something - anything - on Amazon, please remember to try to use one of the links you see here on my blog. 

It doesn't matter if you buy the listed item or not - if you go through the link on my blog to Amazon I get credited for the 'click' and that's how I get paid.
... 


No comments:

Post a Comment

The absolute magic in the second bridge - the second guitar solo for you people in El Segundo...

A very good argument can be made that this is the single best live recording  of any one song by any one group of musicians.  This was - goo...