Friday, December 27, 2019

Friday drinks with the Rule 5 (+/-) ladies?


It IS Happy Hour, and what could possibly make you happier at this hour... 

... 

... 

... 

... 



... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

Follow this blog and you may find yourself $ 100 bucks richer!

When we get to 100 identified followers (ones who aren't anonymous) I'll pick a name at random and send that loyal reader 100 samolians cash money.

... 

... 

Do me a favor - if you're gonna buy something - anything - on Amazon, please remember to try to use one of the links you see here on my blog. 

It doesn't matter if you buy the listed item or not - if you go through the link on my blog to Amazon I get credited for the 'click' and that's how I get paid.

... 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Think Helene was bad? Well, here comes another one for us...

Meteorologists are tracking tropical storm Milton which could make landfall in regions still reeling from the devastation Hurricane Helene b...