Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Girls in tight dresses and other ideas



Happy New Years Eve??
... 

... 


That's pretty close to what I heard as a kid.
... 


My house is a very, very, very fine house...
... 

NASA Astronaut Charles Duke left a family photo on the moon (enclosed in a plastic bag) during the Apollo 16 mission.


No one will ever see it but what a cool idea anyway.
... 


I can't even imagine just WTF this is supposed to be a part of.
... 

... 

I gotta get  one of these for my shop:




... 

... 


This looks just like the Villa in Umbria that we rented last year. What a cool place.
... 


Stupid on two different levels.
... 

... 

Never trust a fart you have to force, Trust me on that one.
... 


It's tonic flavor is a delightful bracer. And only 12 cents a can.
... 

... 


Again - what is the metaphor?
... 


... 


I keep them That isn't creepy, is it?
... 

... 


This is M4 Sherman tank machine gunner US Army Corporal Carlton Chapman in his tank near Nancy, France, 5 November 1944. Sadly, he and his fellow crewmen were killed just two days after this was taken.
... 


... 

... 


This is the size of a military drone. I had no idea they were this big but they do carry missiles and shit so I guess they gotta be that big.
... 

... 


When we get to 100 followers with profiles that I can see, I'll pick one at random and send him/her $ 100 cash money.
... 





... 

... 



... 

Do me a favor - if you're gonna buy something - anything - on Amazon, please remember to try to use one of the links you see here on my blog. 

It doesn't matter if you buy the listed item or not - if you go through the link on my blog to Amazon I get credited for the 'click' and that's how I get paid



2 comments:

  1. That drone is a Global Hawk - high altitude long loiter long range drone. The Predator is much smaller, more like the size of a Cessna (or a pickup truck.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. And there are plenty of smaller drones than the Predator/Reaper, especially for tactical reconnaissance.

    ReplyDelete

All the wrong reasons for a bath...