Saturday, April 27, 2019


Saturday funnies
 
As the days get longer and warmer, I get happier and happier...
 
 
A lot of things don't mean what they usta anymore...
 
...

 
That's my wife in a  nutshell. Even right/left has her going in circles.
 
...


 
Juss sayin'...
 
 
...
 

 
Ahh - advertising. They just don't do it like they usta...
 
...
 

 
This is a real website. I'll bet the actual women on there don't look anything like this...
 
...
 
 
 
A-10 'Warthog'. A mean-ass killing machine of an airplane. A cow? He killed a cow...
 
...
 
 
 
 
 
Ever notice how so many global-warming people and tree-huggers are such idiots actually?
 
...
 
 
Cops with a sense of humor. I like that...
 
...
 


People like her scare me because people like her.
 
...
 

 
...
 


 
Buzz musta been a lot of fun to travel to space with...
 
...
 

... and I'll leave you with this:
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Them wascaly wabbits - our friends at Twisted Hillbilly - di dit again......

...    Make her happy for Mother's Day. Buy her this bracelet...        Click on the picture for more information on this beautiful brac...