Friday, April 26, 2019

Dogs, cats, ducks and other and cool and stupid animals in short videos.

 
Gotta give him credit for trying at least
 
...
 
 
 
No idea what breed that is but damn, it's cool looking...
 
...
 
 
 
THAT is a ballsy little boyd...
 
...
 
 
?
 
...


 
?
 
...
 

 
Hey - I'm over here - Hey - Joe - HEY!!!!!!
 
...
 
 

 
Zoos are stupid.
 
...


 
I thought getting 'ass-smacked' meant something completely different..
 
...
 

 
Hey - I'm over here dammit - I'm RIGHT HERE!
 
...
 

 
Going to the vets?
 
...
 

 
Get in the goddamned house Joseph Michael! Right now!
 
...
 

 
Me and my big brother Bob when I was two...
 
...
 

 
Bird just doesn't know what a natural born killer he's messing with...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Was this playing on the radio when the guy set himself on fire today?

 To be honest, I'm not a big 'Boss' fan,  but I do like some of his earlier stuff...     Oh, Sandy, the aurora is risin' beh...