Old Bardstown Bottled-in-Bond (Bottled in bond is a legal designation for American-produced booze aged and bottled according to strict federal standards set by the Bottled-in-Bond Act of 1897) from Kentucky’s Willett Distillery was named Best Bourbon at the 2026 International Wine and Spirits Competition after earning 98 points and a Gold Outstanding medal.
Despite its $25 price tag, the four-year-old bourbon topped competitors costing significantly more and is made entirely by Willett using the distillery’s original 1936 mash bill.
Old Bardstown Bottled-in-Bond is currently officially sold only in Kentucky, where Willett produces it at 100 proof from whiskey aged for at least four years. Anybody there willing to grab a bottle and mail it down to me?
...
...
This is Donald Malarkey, who was the oldest living member of the famed Easy Company “Band of Brothers” and a highly decorated veteran of WWII. Don Malarkey, for his entire life, was a shining example of what makes America great - exemplary service to his country and community and a beloved family man. He truly was a member of the 'Greatest Generation'.
Thank you for your service Mr. Malarkey. The world was a better place when you were here. He died in 2017 at the age of 96.
...
...
President Trump flew to Knoxville Saturday for the college football game between the Texas Longhorns and Tennessee Volunteers.
His security as always was very tight. Bill Clinton is the only other president who had to live under the daily threat of assassination, and that was from his wife.
...
...
...
We bought the house here in Florida about ten months before we moved down. In between projects up in Jersey, if I had even five days off in a row, I'd hit 95 south and go down and work on the house for a few days. This is what Big Blue looked like when I went down. I jury-rigged the side panels on to the ladder rack when it was fully loaded and the just remove the panels when I dumped the stuff. Pretty friggin' ingenious, wouldn'tcha say? The Clampetts had nothin' on me...
...
...
...
...
The Supreme Court ruled last week the Trump administration may continue deporting illegal aliens to countries other than their country of origin.
The latest poll shows the vast majority of Los Angeles residents oppose mass deportations. That is till you tell us it'd take 20 minutes off our commute.
...
There's a very good reason I avoid crowds at all costs. I mean, fuck, I won't even stand in a line waiting for my turn at the cash register if I can avoid it. People are nuts, and if you can avoid being anywhere where there a lot of people you don't know, that's good advice.
Oh, and if you are going somewhere where you know you'll have no choice but to be in a large group in a strange place, always strap up before you go. You should know that by now, at least...
...
...
When the power goes out you can still
charge your phone super fast.
And it's also a flashlight.
Marked down today to only $ 18.99 -
click on the item for more info...
...
Coupla things in that. People are buying soft butter and paying a premium for it? How about ya just buy the regular kind and when ya get home, leave it out on the counter. Jeez.
As for the baggy jeans thing, I'm obviously suurounded by old farts here in Florida, so ya only see shorts for the most part, but when I was in Belfast last month all the millenial types - boys and girls - were wearing them, and - to be honest - they looked really fuckin' stupid.
Lastly, as to the t-shirt thing, who gives a fuck. Palestine - as a country - doesn't even exist, ya fuckin' nimrods.


















The Clampetts had nothin' on me...
ReplyDeleteEh....,howz about Ellie May?!
Neighbor lady is a radical, leftist teacher, who supports the Palestinians. Shutting her up was easy. "It's not just Israel. No Muslim country wants them either. Why do you suppose that is?"
ReplyDeleteI see those $5k checks as a rebate for all my tax money they wasted over 60 years. And since the government stole it in the first place it's not redistribution.
ReplyDeleteI see it as repayment for all the Social Security funds Congress stole!
DeleteIs it jury rigged or jerry rigged? It's confusing.
ReplyDeleteIf ole Edwin had done that in the 60s and 70s the guys in the class would have beat the snot out of him.
ReplyDeleteThe Clampetts had nothin' on me... FFS Joe. Stickers galore and on the paint too and you call others nimrods.
ReplyDeleteIf he had the length to smack a girl in the face...I expect he did pretty well....
ReplyDeleteThe soft butter sticks aren't real butter. They are stress relief squeeze toys.
ReplyDeleteI've been trying to come up with something similar for my ladder rack. You need a few more bumper stickers.
ReplyDeleteOld Bardstown is one of those heat aged bourbons. I have had it and I have had Pappy Van Winkle. Old Bardstown is a better whiskey. A $25 bottle better than a $2k bottle of booze? Yep, Pappy is seriously overrated.
ReplyDelete