Wednesday, October 7, 2026

Riding the line in January...

This unmarked, unnamed road stretches from the small hamlet town of Doochary to N56 road in County Donegal - the Gweebarra Bridge Road. That's the road you take to go up over to the slightly larger town of Glenties. Locals there call the road 'The Line', and having asked a number of times the origin of the name, I'm still waiting for an answer. 
My brother TJ's cottage is right in between the two towns, overlooking the Gweebarra River. To my mind, it's the most peaceful place on earth. When I finally kick, I want to do it there. Juss' sayin'...


 ...  

Handmade gifts are extra special when
they're for someone extra special.
 
Click on the picture for more information on what's available today.
...  

Click the banner to see the savings...
...  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Riding the line in January...

This unmarked, unnamed road stretches from the small hamlet town of Doochary to N56 road in County Donegal - the Gweebarra Bridge Road. That...