Wednesday, October 7, 2026

Ii guess is off the rose with those $ 11.00 lattes, huh?

 
Personnaly, I've always thought their coffee was over-priced and bitter, like some hooker I met in Vegas a long, long time ago, but that's yet another story for another day... That being said, ever get an espresso in that place? Six bucks for a thimble-full that two ants coulc drown in standing one each others shoulders. Now I guess the roostyers have come to roast, if ya get my drift. Maybe people now are realizing that over-paying for something is a stupid idea. The only good thing that ever came out of thatplace was that, if yo ever meet a cute girl, but you forget her name, bring her right away to a Starbucks and just check out her cup as soon as she gets it.
Anyway, it seems the Big Apple is losing some beans. Starbucks, the world’s largest coffeehouse chain, is shrinking as the company announces plans to close 250 U.S. locations, including a reported 17 stores in New York State with eight in New York City. 
“We have carefully reviewed our North America coffeehouse portfolio and identified locations where we do not believe we can consistently deliver the experience we want for customers and partners or where we don’t see a path to acceptable financial performance,” Chief Operating Officer Mike Grams said in a statement. 

...   

Do you like - like me - a strong cup of tea?
I found this in Belfast a few years ago.
It's the best tea I've ever tasted.
It's not cheap, but trust me - it's worth it.
Click on the box for info on it.
...   



No comments:

Post a Comment

Ii guess is off the rose with those $ 11.00 lattes, huh?

  Personnaly, I've always thought their coffee was over-priced and bitter, like some hooker I met in Vegas a long, long time ago, but th...