Monday, October 5, 2026

I will look for you, I will find you, and I will eat you...

A sandwich shop in Vancouver thought it would be funny. 
The staff at Big Star Sandwich Co. heard Liam Neeson was filming a movie nearby — so they wrote on their sidewalk chalkboard: "Liam Neeson eats here for free. Come in and get TAKEN away by our sandwiches."
It was a joke. Just a joke.
Six hours later, Liam Neeson walked through the front door. In his full 'Taken' voice, he said, "Where's my sandwich?"
The staff froze. The manager later said: "Holy fuck, it worked."
Neeson posed for photos with everyone but had to leave before actually eating — production grabbed him back to set.
So they named a sandwich after him: The "Neeson". Beef, bacon, habanero, hickory sticks. "Spice that'll get revenge on you tomorrow."

...  

...  


No comments:

Post a Comment

I will look for you, I will find you, and I will eat you...

A sandwich shop in Vancouver thought it would be funny.  The staff at Big Star Sandwich Co. heard Liam Neeson was filming a movie nearby — s...