This is obviously from a guy raised by two mothers in a house with a lot of flowers and five cats all named 'Fluufy'.
BB guns and air rifles could soon be heavily restricted under a planned federal law. Representative Kevin Mullin of California (a joy-sucking Dimocrat, of course)introduced a bill to hold airgun owners to the same standard as firearms owners. Mullin put forward the bill after the death of a constituent using an airgun. Airguns can range from low-power BB and pellet guns to weapons that rival a .22 long rifle in impact.
Under Mullin’s proposal, potentially lethal airguns would be designated as firearms. Paintball and airsoft guns unlikely to cause serious injury would be excluded from the regulation. The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives would be required to send airgun manufacturers notice on how to comply with the rule.
This means prospective airgun buyers would be subject to a background check to weed out those with felony convictions or mental health conditions. The rule would be called Garrett’s Law in honor of Garrett Edwards, who committed suicide using an airgun. Garrett’s mother, Ann Edwards, said in a press release that he was able to buy an airgun on Amazon 'while in psychosis'.
I guess this is here because I bought one a while back.
When I got my dentures, the Doc told me that I
should start flossing to keep them in shape. Well,
I have never flossed (knowingly) but this thing is
terrific and real easy to use. Take my word for it.

Is Kevin Mullin aware of how many people are killed by eating too much??
ReplyDeleteRecent SCOTUS changes to fire arm law may not agree with the tyrants even if they do care enough to try.
ReplyDeleteCommiefornia has been anti-gun for a very long time and where has the NRA been?
ReplyDelete