I wish that was me in that picture for a variety of reasons, not the least of which is I suck at just about everything that has to do with grace, or gentility, or even coordination. It's a good thing I'm as handsome and studly as I am, or I'da been one seriously lonely old grinch. Juss' sayin'...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
There must be a lot of money to be made asking stupid people stupid questions...
Now that is a perfect example of why people don't believe - or trust - polling results. All four of those news outlets - four among lite...
-
You know I'm a sucker for the side-boob thing...
-
Like i said yesterday - It's a treasure trove of great cartoons. Enjoy... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ......
-
Trust me - these guys have very good taste... ... ... Follow this blog - there's special places and people I can introduce you t...


All through elementary school we square danced and I was really good at it. But somehow later I just felt foolish dancing. All those silly dance moves in the 60s just seemed stupid.
ReplyDelete