Sunday, September 13, 2026

Whiskey just got a break...

I'm happy to see his trip to Ireland has finally reaped a benefit for us here. 
Trump announced on Sunday at the close of a golf tournament in Ireland that he plans to remove a 15% tariff on Irish whiskey. Trump said during the trophy ceremony for the Irish Open that he had been asked about the issue by everyone, including some of the golfers.
“Everybody’s been bugging me” to do it, the Republican president said. “And I said, ‘On behalf of the United States of America, I am going to take the tariffs off’” Irish whiskey.
I prefer Irish single malts, but in an emergency a wee Jameson'll suit me just fine thank. I had bought a bottle just before we left, and when we werereturning from Dublin I passed through the Duty Free justto see prices. A fifth of Jamie was $ 3.00 more there than what I had paid at ABC. So, I ask ya, is that Duty Free shit a scam, or what?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Whiskey just got a break...

I'm happy to see his trip to Ireland has finally reaped a benefit for us here.  Trump announced on Sunday at the close of a golf tournam...