Tuesday, September 29, 2026

We tend to forget...

 We forget - at times - just how great the music 
really was back in the 70's...
 
This is a classic example of what I'm talking about. My tastes in music 
back then were much different than most of my friends. I leaned a lot more towards jazz andblues - and bands like Chicago. While most of friends were jammin' on Led Zeplin and The Stones and other hard-rockers, This is what I had in my 8-track under the dash of my '68 Ford Fairlane.
One thing I gotta admit, and I'm not braggin - I'm 'Juss' sayin...' 
I probably got laid a lot more with music like this playing on the turntable in my one-bedroom apartment than most guys did playing the other high-volume shit. Was it the music? Well, it certainly didn't hurt...

...
 
   Click the screen cap to play. If  you don't have Prime, sign up today and all the music is free.
...   

Do you listen to music in the
 background while you're on your
 computer? I do, and I have
 these. Great sound and only 
38 bucks. Helluva deal.
...   


1 comment:

  1. And all these years later I still have the albums but none of the girls Maybe it wasn't me after all..

    ReplyDelete

We tend to forget...

 We forget - at times - just how great the music  really was back in the 70's...   This is a classic example of what I'm talking abo...