Wednesday, September 30, 2026

Some AI outfits are better than others. Case in point?

 I sent this cartoon to an AI site that I don't wanna name 
because I don't want you guys to use it...

I simply asked them to color it'. Nothing more. 
They sent me back this:

Looks good as a stand-alone cartoon, but it sure as fuck 
ain't what I thought I'd get back. Maybe they're all right - 
maybe AI is out there trying to ruin the world. Juss' sayin'...

...   

Click on the picture and grab a pair for yourself - 
high or low, your call. You can thank me later.
...    

1 comment:

  1. The comic works as a stand-alone, but the original has more depth and subtlety. AI wants to make things 'better'... It's not art.

    ReplyDelete

The same old bullshit all over again if they win in November...

As the 2026 midterm elections near, Democrats are increasingly framing a potential Trump impeachment as their clearest path to party cohesio...