Saturday, September 19, 2026

I guess we're not all baby-killer fans after all...

 Michael P. Desronvil stood alone in the Lindsay Clancy murder trial - and now thousands of Americans are standing behind him. The lone holdout juror who refused to join the other 11 jurors in finding Clancy not criminally responsible because of insanity has attracted an extraordinary wave of public support, with a GiveSendGo fundraiser climbing past now over $300,000 after he finally broke his silence.
Desronvil’s vote resulted in an 11-1 deadlock and a mistrial earlier this month. Desronvil concluded the evidence showed she remained criminally responsible.
After weeks of controversy and criticism, Desronvil finally explained why he wouldn’t budge. “I didn’t have any doubts,” he said. “Based on all the physical evidence, key witnesses, and what the prosecution presented, I thought it was enough proof that she knew exactly what she was doing and planned.”
That’s when the donations started pouring in. A GiveSendGo campaign created to support Desronvil surged beyond $300,000, according to the New York Post, including a single $10,000 contribution. Donors praised the juror for standing his ground despite enormous pressure, with the money intended to help cover security, legal expenses and lost work as his once-private life became the center of a national media firestorm.
The fundraiser initially wasn’t created or authorized by Desronvil or his family, prompting his attorney, Edward Andrew Paltzik, to caution people about potentially fraudulent campaigns. But GiveSendGo later verified Desronvil as the recipient after its co-founder said he personally spoke with Desronvil and Paltzik.
Say no more. I wouldn't give the guy any money - maybe I'd buy him a beer if I ever met him in a bar - but I sure as fuck give him props for being the only sane person in that room. How the fuck can anyone justify excusing someone who admitted she killer her own children? What kind of fucked-up world do we live in? Jeez...

Thanks to Florida Hillbilly for the enlightenment...


...  

...  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Fat Freddy Forgot. Fuck...

...   Click on the banner ad to see more... ...