Tuesday, September 8, 2026

I don't know - they look a little too 'Storm trooper-ish' to me...

There are times when I really do think he's trolling us as well as all his other social media targets. Anyway, President Trump unveiled new uniforms for the United States Space Force Sunday, inspired by the sci-fi film “Starship Troopers.” The commander-in-chief shared a mock-up of the black and grey fits on Truth Social, which also detailed how they were “inspired by the discipline of the Starship Trooper uniform” but “modernized for the guardians of the space domain.”
People on social media were quick to quip that the uniforms were also reminiscent of the Imperial officers in Star Wars.
Trump revealed the new military digs during a massive social media blitz over the weekend, during which he also shared an image of the moon with the words “The Moon is Ours,” and the American flag to the side.

...  

Someone must have a birthday 
or anniversary coming up.
Here's a great new gift idea...
 Click on the picture for more information on these cute earrings.
They're only $ 18.00 - and come to you with free shipping!
...  

Click here for more information.
...  
 
...  



No comments:

Post a Comment

I don't know - they look a little too 'Storm trooper-ish' to me...

There are times when I really do think he's trolling us as well as all his other social media targets. Anyway, President Trump unveiled ...