Sunday, September 6, 2026

Having lost faith in humanity's humanity, I surrender. Sorta...

The idea that a person can admit to having killed three little kids - HER OWN KIDS - regardless of her reasons, rationale or anything else, and yet a 'jury of her peers' can not convict her of the crimes she has admitted to having committed should shake you to your core. The fascinating thing is, we don't know where that purported holdout juror stood. Did he/she vote guilty or not? Was it 11 to 1 or vice versa? The world seems so fucked up these days it wouldn't surprise me. Juss' saying'...
...  

I don't know quite what to make of this. Is the robot programmed to do some 
kung-fu shit to defend itself? We better be pretty friggin' carefull with this chinese shit - if ya catch my drift. Ya never know what they could pre-program these machines to do that we wouldn't know about.
...  

...  

...  

...  

...  

...   

All of the jewelry pieces my wife creates make great gifts.
Click the picture to see what she has available today.
 
...  
 
...    


...  

If you have a lot of money and a big house and fancy cars and a lot of toys, good for you. Whether or not you worked for it, won it, stole it or inherited it, I don't care.
I don't want any of your stuff. And I'm not going to demand that you give some of it to someone else just because they don't have what you do. Keep it for yourself. 
I am more than happy with that which I already have - and it ain't a lot. It's ENOUGH. Anything I want or truly need I'll work as hard as need be to get it or I will do without. It's that simple.
So stop telling me about income inequality. 
Stop talking about the 1%. 
Stop trying to divide us by wealth or race or sex or ethnicity or anything else. 
Stop forcing taxes on to people who can pay and squandering it on people who don't, can't or won't pay - or work for that matter. 
Stop telling me how to live my life. 
Stop telling me where I can and cannot go and with whom.
Stop telling me I have to respect you.
Stop telling me I owe things to people I never have and never will meet. 
Stop telling me I have to pay for the sins of someone else's great, great grandfather.
Stop telling me who to like and who to hate. 
Stop preaching to me. If you have a religion, or a favorite pet, or a sacred burning bush of some kind, good for you. I don't want one and don't need to hear about yours. Don't like a country or a company or a political party? Good for you. Keep it to yourself. I don't care what you think.
...  

...  

Oh how nice it would have been to be a couple of flies on history's wall - and I'm not even a big Beatles' fan. This rooftop gig was the final public performance of the Beatles. On 30 January 1969, the band, with keyboardist Billy Preston, the Beatles surprised a central London office and fashion district crowd with an impromptu concert from the roof of the headquarters of the band's multimedia corporation Apple Corps at 3 Savile Row. In a 42-minute set, the Beatles played nine songs before the Metropolitan Police Service asked them to 'reduce the volume'. Footage from the performance was later used in the documentary film 'Let It Be'.
...  

...  

Need a TV for the garage or bathroom? At $ 139.99, this is one helluva great price...
...  

...  

...  

I don't know what to think about this mail-in voting shit. I'm sure there are people who want to vote but can't get out of the house for one reason or another, but in California, they take this way too far and actually mail a ballot to every registered voter in the state. Talk about inviting fraud - but maybe that's just the way the system was designed to perform...
...  

...  


...  

...  




7 comments:

  1. I am more concerned with what the government won't let me have (guns), not what other people do with their money..

    ReplyDelete
  2. They don't teach much history at all much less 911. Just watch those street interviews.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The background music in my life is the theme from Jaws.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mail-in voting in California is fraud as they take forever to claim a winner and it changes days after the original counts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A friend who moved to Oregon from California three years ago is still getting California ballots forwarded to him.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The question was whether she was close enough to sanity to go to prison or far enough to get life in a psychiatric hospital. I'm going with the insanity defense for Clancy because she was crazy enough to want to use it. Why that stupid guy couldn't just accept that Clancy was going to be locked up, either way, and go with the majority, I don't understand.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The news I have seen and read is that the lone juror ('that stupid guy') was actually the only one holding out for a GUILTY plea while all the others were voting NOT GUILTY

      Delete

Tempting fate for likes...

A Florida teen trying to go viral by getting a haircut in the middle of a busy road was seriously injured when he was clipped by a pick-up t...