Friday, September 4, 2026

Had I known you better then...


Were you ever so much in love
You couldn't wait to get to sleep and dream
About the one you wish was there beside you
In the past few days, I've grown
To love your giggles on the phone
And how we hug so nicely
And from the first time that I saw you
Had I known you better then
I would've said those three old words
And from the first time I saw you
Had I known you better then

Call it luck (call it luck)
Call it fate
Call it a shame that we have met so late
And loved so lightly
And from the first time that I saw you
Had I known you better then (had I known you)
I would've said those three old words
And from the first time that I saw you
Had I known you better then
Had I known you better then, oh, hmm

...  
Click here for more information.
...  
 
...  



No comments:

Post a Comment

The same old bullshit all over again if they win in November...

As the 2026 midterm elections near, Democrats are increasingly framing a potential Trump impeachment as their clearest path to party cohesio...