Friday, September 18, 2026

Flying to London from Bangladesh? Try to avoid the MMA flights if you can...

Cool cellphone video shot from a coupla rows back shows two guys trading blows - really sluggin' it out big time - mid-flight in front of other passengers – including kids. The Biman Bangladesh Airlines passengers slugged it out on Wednesday’s flight to London after an argument escalated, footage shared online shows. One man, wearing a black shirt, clubbed his fellow passenger, who was in the row behind, before they exchanged a flurry of punches.
 
 
An airline spokesperson said cabin crew on the flight, which departed Sylhet early Wednesday, “resolved the situation.” The cause of the argument remains unclear and it’s not known if the two men were injured or faced any action when the plane landed in London. I wonder what the food is like coming out of Bangladesh. One'll getcha five it's probably some Hallal shit - or worse, maybe Vegan. 
Sure as fuck it ain't pork or Kosher - that I can guarantee...

...  

...  




2 comments:

  1. So do these passengers just shake their heads and say "them AGAIN??" like we all do??

    ReplyDelete
  2. He found out his goat was having an affair.

    ReplyDelete

I'm black, I'm gay, and I have an ego the size of a small train station...

Former CNN anchor and outspoken Trump critic Don Lemon is seriously considering a run for president . And apparently, he likes his chances o...