Wednesday, September 2, 2026

Can I get the same deal, Mr. Woods?

Tiger Woods has been banned from driving for five years but avoided jail after striking a plea deal in his DUI case this afternoon. The golf legend pleaded no contest after prosecutors reduced his DUI charge to willful, wanton reckless driving. 
Woods, 50, was sentenced at the Martin County Courthouse in Stuart, Florida, months after a dramatic rollover crash led to his arrest. He was ordered to pay a $1,000 fine and had his driver’s license suspended for five years as part of the deal. Woods also agreed not to seek a hardship exemption that could allow him limited driving privileges during the suspension. He was handed an additional $500 fine on the second charge.
He probably spent a quarter mil on attorneys, and he being as famous a guy as he is - including the fact that he had a Trump babe at his side - got him off like nothing you and I could ever pull off. 
Who gives a fuck if he ever drives again - aside from his neighbors, of course. The guy can have 20 chauffers and a fleet of cars and just sit back in the rear seat like the royalty it appears he is.
American justice at it's finest. I wonder if he paid his fines in small, unmarked bills. Jeez...


...  

They're still holding that price, but today may be 
last day of the sale. Grab a couple. I did.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Can I get the same deal, Mr. Woods?

Tiger Woods has been banned from driving for five years but avoided jail after striking a plea deal in his DUI case this afternoon. The golf...